Thursday, February 28, 2008

flipbook.in

This caught my attention this morning.
It is a web site called flipbook.in. You can make your own simple flipbook on the fly. When you feel like doodling, you get on here and animate.

Probably not good enough for my pro animator friends, like Danny and George. It may even offend them.
But I think it's fun, and I would like to try it out, say, during the lunch time today.

The engineer who created this tool says he wants flipbook.in to be the biggest flipbook site on the entire internet. I like to see fun tools like this to be popular all around the world. Right now the default screen is in Japanese, but you do have the option to choose English, and they say it will be in Chinese as well. I did try to switch to English, but it was not successful. Not sure if it is still under construction. I can understand it is work in progress, considering the fact that it was created in a week!!!

No comments: