Saturday, November 6, 2010

Old to New, time for changes

I have been working on a large drawing for a few months.
A couple weeks ago, my old computer aka "Rice Patch" has died...
The new machine has been purchased and newly named "Tanbo" (rice patch).
I will be trying to finish the drawing this weekend.
I have a bigger plan in the near future which I've just begun putting together today.
Also started a Twitter account.
Many exciting plans and new activities.
I just only hope my job won't keep me away from my projects...

Added notes: Pinc Bullet blog was under reconstruction today. I apologize for the inconvenience...

RIP Rice Patch...






















My new partner, Tanbo

2 comments:

Whitney Barber said...

Rice Patch...NOOOO!!!!!!

Ah, Tanbo, excellent.

Pinc Bullet said...

I know... I was sad and annoyed for a while, but Tanbo is working awesomely. Thank you for following, Whitman.